We all know that hospitals in Canada can be extremely expensive. By getting the right emergency medical insurance, the right stability period for your health with the right insurance company you will get financial peace of mind for a very affordable price. Starting from as low as $2 CAD per day for single and from $5 CAD per day for family (kids are free in family policy or only 2 pay).
Who needs visitors to Canada insurance?
• Landed immigrants/ Newcomers waiting for provincial health card.
• Returning Canadian without provincial health card.
• Visitors to Canada / Tourists visiting from another country.
• Foreign/International Students.
• Foreign/International Workers.
• Super Visa Insurance for parents and grandparents / Individuals applying for super visa.
• Anyone without government medical coverage.
Medical Stability Period for Visitors to Canada and Students