If you are an international student enrolled in a school within Canada, and/or you are an accompanying family member of the student and are not insured under the government health care plan of the province or territory in which you study. It’s highly recommended to get an insurance policy that will secure your health and financial state from possible medical emergency treatment costs. It provides students with financial peace of mind and allows them to fully concentrate on their studies.
You and/or your family can have a unique wide coverage that is designed specifically for students and their immediate families. It grants a $2,000,000 CAD emergency medical treatment insurance for:
• Sickness (new or stable chronic, including COVID-19)
• Prescription drugs
• Dental (accidents or dental pain)
• Professional medical services
• Emergency transportation (Air, Ambulance, Taxi, and mountain/sea rescue)
• And much more…
If you are:
1. An international student enrolled in a school in Canada.
2. Are an accompanying family member of that student residing in Canada.
3. Are a Canadian student studying outside of Canada.
You are eligible to receive this unique coverage for only $2.29 CAD per day!
To get the full information and policy wording about this private health insurance plan for students contact Insurance by Mira Glinauer.